29) All these are happening in my Secret Garden

Posted on

my garden 03

When spring arrives and visits my Secret Garden this morning.  I am enchanted as it sprinkles his hand to fertile us.

Some may take it one at a time.

my garden 02

Some may take a bigger share and keep it for rainy days.

my garden 05

Some may not be able to catch it on time.

my garden 06

Some can’t even feel it at all.

my garden 04

Some sobbed and are moved by the divine touch.

my garden 08

Some are just glad with their given portion.

my garden 07

Some are overflow with it.

my garden 01

Some stick out their neck day and night begging for the mercy of nature.

Yelling out, “Here, here, we are here!”

Then, they are stretching out each and every day, taller and taller, higher and higher!

All these are happening in my Secret Garden.

Advertisements

29 thoughts on “29) All these are happening in my Secret Garden

bert0001 said:
    January 23, 2013 at 5:12 am

Beautiful pics.
    Question: How do the numbers in front of your posts relate?

Sydney Fong responded:
      January 23, 2013 at 9:22 am

It shows the number of posts in the Categories. 🙂

bert0001 said:
        January 23, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Big Mystery solved 🙂

Sydney Fong responded:
        January 23, 2013 at 2:20 pm

You can pick you lucky number! 🙂

Vallartina said:
    January 23, 2013 at 5:42 am

Like your secret garden!

Charron's Chatter said:
    January 23, 2013 at 11:37 am

Beyond charming, Sydney. You have certainly found a unique voice with your animal and nature posts. Your architecture ones are still more descriptive–as fitting—yet retain this wonderful fresh quality. As fresh as rain, really! And a good post for a blog titled: Add Grain…:) I should prolly write one about Pluto! (since Charron is it moon, minus 1 R, of course) Happy Gardening!

Sydney Fong responded:
      January 23, 2013 at 3:09 pm

Hi Karen, Sydney has been on earth almost 5 decades. Seen many, thought many!
      And keep searching a fertile ground for his grains vegetation.
      At after a long journey, he found. This ground may not be able to bring him any spotlight but he wish someone may pick up something and bring over the other side of land.
      Sydney got no religious beliefs, but he believes anything belongs to kind, compassion, grateful and compromise etc etc.
      So much about myself for today.
      I thank you for the lovely description about me, I see you somewhere near the moon, if I didn’t navigate wrongly!
      Wish me luck!
      Many hugs! 🙂

Charron's Chatter said:
        January 24, 2013 at 12:23 am

Thank you for sharing! I love knowing these extra things about you…and see we have lots in common.

I see your star in a galaxy of its own, powering a symbiotic solar system…:)…and luck, Sydney! Not that you need it.

tchistorygal said:
    January 23, 2013 at 4:32 pm

Hi Sydney, I would never have guessed that you are nearly 50!!! You look like you are about 30 in your picture. I love this post. The pictures are so beautiful, and the music is relaxing. I could look at it all night. Hope everything is going well with you today. Lots of love 🙂 Marsha 🙂

Sydney Fong responded:
      January 23, 2013 at 8:05 pm

Oops! Sydney no longer guarding his secret garden anymore!
      The picture was actually taken way back 30 years ago! gegege! When I was a….gegege! (somebody is trying to confuse you)!
      And without any photoshop tricky stuffs, is original!
      Sydney is always in the down fall stage, but with the strong body immunity, still standing like a young passionate guy.
      This is quite amazing! Sometime he don’t even believe himself in front of the mirror!
      With practicing CHINESE QING GONG and the owner of the young heart.Sydney enjoying the expression of the stunning face when he reveals the age!
      Haha! Too much secrets leak out today!
      I love you, you all, everybody, dogs and cats, trees and river, anythings under above the sun! Cheers!

tchistorygal said:
        January 23, 2013 at 11:30 pm

hahaha Sydney, you passionate one, you. My husband is the same way. He looks in the mirror and makes a strong man pose. He looks great!!! I think he looks better at 66 than most guys do at 30. mmmmmm!!! And all he does is work out in the yard, trimming trees, mowing grass, planting things, moving rocks. So you go Sydney, and remember we have a dance coming up in HI. I’d better get practicing!!! 🙂

Sydney Fong responded:
        January 23, 2013 at 11:38 pm

And don’t forget our meet up under the coconut tree! With your hubby and racing here! 🙂

tchistorygal said:
        January 23, 2013 at 11:40 pm

ah yes, the coconut tree. Watch your head!!!

Opalla said:
    January 23, 2013 at 9:19 pm

Hi Sydney, I have nominated you for the Reader Appreciation Award 🙂

Sydney Fong responded:
      January 23, 2013 at 9:22 pm

Thanks, I appreciate that! Have a great day! 🙂

Opalla said:
        January 23, 2013 at 9:23 pm

You are most welcome!

fiammisday said:
    January 23, 2013 at 10:32 pm

Beautiful blog, love your pics…I’m following you!!! Kisses

Sydney Fong responded:
      January 23, 2013 at 10:42 pm

Hey! Thanks, see you around!

utesmile said:
    January 24, 2013 at 3:10 am

Such beautiful pictures and words, it is a pleasure to read your blog Sydney!

Sydney Fong responded:
      January 24, 2013 at 12:49 pm

And is free for freedom! Haha!
      Thanks ute! You are so sweet! 🙂

evilnymphstuff said:
    January 26, 2013 at 10:58 pm

Aww this is so cute! And you have a beautiful secret garden 😉

Sydney Fong responded:
      January 26, 2013 at 11:04 pm

Please keep it to yourself! 🙂

evilnymphstuff said:
        January 26, 2013 at 11:09 pm

Don’t worry about that 😉

Sydney Fong responded:
        January 26, 2013 at 11:46 pm

🙂

nightlake said:
    January 28, 2013 at 8:14 am

secret garden..dream garden..lovely photos and still lovelier captions..thanks for sharing with us

Sydney Fong responded:
      January 28, 2013 at 8:54 am

Thanks all I can offer in my secret garden! 🙂

pujakins said:
    March 1, 2013 at 9:46 am

Wonderful images and gentle words that complement them. Thank you for this sharing. Thank you also for your kind “likes” for my postings. It is a pleasure to read your creative efforts. Warm Wishes, Tasha