My Hand Sketch – Summer

Posted on

hand sketch 02

This is the continuous Sketch of yesterday – Summer.

After adding more leafs and some birds, I feel much more better now.

Hope by practicing more, I would be able to pick my tool and rejuvenate my energy.

I make use of this opportunity to wish all my Blogger friends,

May your Summer’ sun brightly shine every day!

Advertisements

31 thoughts on “My Hand Sketch – Summer

Playamart - Zeebra Designs said:
    May 6, 2013 at 2:08 am

it’s a very lovely sketch! how can one ever tire of trees?! yours are well done!

May 6, 2013 at 9:18 pm

Hey! Thanks, I’m just trying to pick and sharpen my tool, hope my skill still able to rejuvenate my own self!
      Thanks again, have a great day! 🙂

Jueseppi B. said:
    May 6, 2013 at 2:28 am

Reblogged this on The ObamaCrat.Com™ and commented:
    More from Mr. Sydney, of his hand sketch…..Spring…….Now……Summer.

May 6, 2013 at 9:24 pm

You are always so nice to me! 🙂

Jueseppi B. said:
        May 6, 2013 at 9:54 pm

You are a nice person Mr. Sydney. With tons of talent. 😉

May 6, 2013 at 10:00 pm

No tons, just 1 gram! 8)

Jueseppi B. said:
        May 7, 2013 at 4:38 am

That 1 gram is magnificent Mr. Sydney!!

(•_•)

♥ ❀ ✿ Namaste ❀ ✿ ♥

May 7, 2013 at 10:28 pm

🙂

renxkyoko said:
    May 6, 2013 at 6:25 am

Oh, that’s nice ! ! !

May 6, 2013 at 9:25 pm

I hope I could do better than this! 🙂

Jamie Dedes said:
    May 6, 2013 at 6:40 am

It’s beautiful, Sydney, and I’m pleased to know that you are feeling better. Look forward to seeing more of your sketches. Well done.

May 6, 2013 at 9:27 pm

Thanks, Jamie!
      Now, we are facebook friend, but I only play game in it, so sorry about that! 🙂

aword4thewise said:
    May 6, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Beautiful sketches, Happy summer!

May 6, 2013 at 9:36 pm

Same to you! Happy Summer! 🙂

Gretchen Del Rio said:
    May 6, 2013 at 1:46 pm

It’s lovely, Sydney. I think it’s a bird hotel and there is much happening on those branches.

May 6, 2013 at 9:39 pm

Haha! I hope you don’t mind my kiddy stuff (birds are out of proportion, tree is too cartoon)! 🙂

Gretchen Del Rio said:
        May 7, 2013 at 12:29 pm

Every art piece has its own personality. I enjoyed your piece very much. There are no rules and you come from the heart which is most important.

May 7, 2013 at 10:29 pm

But still, you are my art teacher! 🙂

Singapore Memory Project said:
    May 6, 2013 at 3:50 pm

Dear Sydney,

On behalf of the National Library Board (NLB), we would like to invite you to pledge your blog to the Singapore Memory Project as part of efforts to collect memories that are already manifested in existing online channels.

The Singapore Memory Project (SMP) is a national initiative to collect, preserve and provide access to Singapore’s knowledge materials. Spearheaded by NLB, the SMP aims to build a national collection of content in diverse formats (including print, audio and video), to preserve them in digital form, and make them available for discovery and research.

By pledging your blog to SMP, you are affirming that every memory matters. Whether your posts are an account of your daily life, or an expression of your thoughts, the SMP hopes to find a home for your memories so that it can help build towards an understanding of Singapore. You will also receive a badge that you can display on your blog in recognition of your contributions.

Contributors to this blog pledging initiative will be listed on Singapore Memory portal’s blog pledging webpage. All blogs pledged to SMP will archived using NLB’s web harvesting software, in addition to images of each blog’s landing page.

If you are keen to pledge your blog to SMP, simply fill up our response form at this following URL: http://singaporememory.simulation.com.sg/Public/Pledge.

You may find out more about this initiative at http://www.iremember.sg/?page_id=2822.

We are looking forward to your contribution. Do also let your fellow bloggers know about this initiative. They can pledge via the URL above.

|Simulation Software & Technology (S2T) Pte Ltd 583 Orchard Road #14-02 Forum The Shopping Mall S(238884) w: http://www.simulation.com.sg

May 6, 2013 at 9:56 pm

Thanks for the invitation!
      In fact I did the pledge on last Dec the 12th, and was given a badge, subsequently, I cut and paste in my Blog.
      Also, in the email replied 2 months later my Blog will be listed in SMP page.
      Since then, I checked frequently and email back enquiry any out-come for the application but so far nobody call me.
      Today, I’m so happy this appear to me again! This show that what I have done for the past 9 months was not a waste.
      And this is my honor to receive your invitation and I will, of course pledge again! 🙂
      Many thanks, I love pledging!

Sydney Fong

ma0gummy0bear said:
    May 6, 2013 at 4:30 pm

beautiful, amazing

adinparadise said:
    May 7, 2013 at 6:44 pm

This is so beautiful, Sydney. Love the birds sitting up there. 🙂

May 7, 2013 at 10:30 pm

Haha! Those birds are out of proportion…:(

BeWithUs said:
    May 7, 2013 at 9:09 pm

Lovely! Cheers~ 😀

May 7, 2013 at 10:34 pm

Happy Summer day!:)

BeWithUs said:
        May 8, 2013 at 6:31 pm

Thank you, you too!! Cheers~

sarahlouisek said:
    May 9, 2013 at 9:36 pm

nice! I’m glad you are feeling better, Sydney.

May 9, 2013 at 10:34 pm

I’m so call 90% charge now! Thanks, Sarah!
      You are so a caring person! 🙂

bearspawprint said:
    May 11, 2013 at 11:25 am

Reblogged this on bearspawprint and commented:
    Summer Sketch