Friend (21) – My Silhouette / 朋友 – 我的轮廓

Posted on Updated on

Today is not a fresh and awakening Monday morning, but when I look out the window, a shadow lands on the wall of the building.
It is the silhouette of the building where I stay.
Perhaps, we feel very insignificant compared to this big universe.  Then, leaving in a small space will indirectly affect our mindset.
This scene reminded me that I am living in a building other than a home.  Outside this home, there are more space with different views awaiting for you.
You can try to stay along the corridor way for a little longer, waiting for a neighbour whom you can speak with, or choose taking the stairs to experience the difference of ascending and descending.
In this scene, I found my friend, he is call “space”.

8 thoughts on “Friend (21) – My Silhouette / 朋友 – 我的轮廓

facelikeafryingpan said:
    October 9, 2012 at 1:25 am

I love looking at buildings like yours and imagining all the lives that it contains–each one unique and precious and in such close proximity and, ironically, often unaware of each other.

Sydney Fong responded:
      October 9, 2012 at 9:13 am

in this small little red dot,house size getting bigger but gap also getting further, we need to open up our heart and eyes,try to look at thing in different aspect,if not a butter and bread routine life will lead you to become a frog in the well. Thanks for following by Blog , cheers!

Stacy Lyn said:
    October 9, 2012 at 2:58 am

I like your take on this: space as a friend. Very intriguing, and I agree. <3

Sydney Fong responded:
      October 9, 2012 at 9:22 am

i belief space=freedom=happiness, thanks for dropping by,I see you around!

YellowCable said:
    October 9, 2012 at 7:27 am

That is a very good way to look at it.

Sydney Fong responded:
      October 9, 2012 at 9:16 am

we should be able to capture things in different aspect, thanks for the stopping by, cheers!

maviedesign said: